Announcement: To ALL CAT EXAMINEES of CSU-Gonzaga campus for the Academic Year 2022-2023, please be reminded of the following:
1. Schedules of examination:
5th batch: April 5, 2022
6th batch: April 6, 2022
2. Examinees shall proceed to the Campus gymnasium for admission and examination. Admission shall start at 8:30 in the morning.
3. Upon admission, present the following requirements:
3.1. Proof of full vaccination
3.2 School ID or any valid ID
3.3 With the absence of any identification card, examinees may present barangay certificate with 1x 1 picture
3.4 Photocopy of ITR/Certificate of Income Tax Exemption, 4p’s ID or certification from OWWA (For those who have not submitted yet)
3.5 For Grade 12 students
School ID or any valid ID
Photocopy of Grade 10 card/ Form 137 (front and back)
Photocopy Grade 11 card /Form 138 (front and back)
3.6 For Senior High School Graduates
Any valid ID
Photocopy of Grade 12 card (front and back)
4. Examinees shall bring 1(one) pencil and ball pen. Bringing of and meals shall be allowed.
5. Examinees are advised to come in the testing venue 1 hour before the time of examination.
6. Visit the CSU-Gonzaga Admission Facebook page for your schedule of examination.
For your concern, please call 09157719668, Monday to Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM.
-If you are not yet registered in the CSU-CAT, please register here: https://csu.edu.ph/registration/