CSU Gonzaga is gradually reopening its face-to-face classes starting Monday, March 28, 2022.
This comes after seeking a certification from the Local Government Unit that the Campus is compliant with Joint Memorandum Circular No. 2021- 004 issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and the Department of Health (DOH) and CHED Memorandum Order No.01 series of 2022, which set the guidelines on the implementation of limited face-to-face classes for all programs of higher education institutions in areas under alert levels system for COVID-19 response.
The Campus was visited by the Municipal Health Officer and some personnel from the Rural Health Unit of Gonzaga on March 24, 2022 to assess its readiness to conduct face-to-face classes.
According to the College Deans, the following shall attend face-to-face classes in their respective colleges:
College of Agriculture: BSA: Second Year, Third Year and Fourth Year/ DAT: Second Year
CBEA: Third Year and Fourth Year
CCJE: Third Year and Fourth Year
CHM: Third Year and Fourth Year
CICS: First year and Second Year
CTED: Second Year and Third Year
Students who will attend face-to-face classes are advised to abide by the following general guidelines:
1. Prepare vaccination card and school ID to be presented at the entrance gate.
2. Wear face mask at all times.
3. Practice physical distancing.
4. Park vehicles outside the Campus. No student shall be allowed to bring their service vehicles inside the campus.
5. ONE-ENTRY, ONE-EXIT POLICY will be implemented. Students are allowed to exit the campus only after their classes within the day. Students are encouraged to bring their own water container, snacks and lunch or eat at the school canteen.
6. Bring personal hygiene kit containing:
• Alcohol or hand sanitizer
• Face masks
• Hand soap
• Plastic bag for face mask disposal
7. Approach the officer-of-the day stationed at the entrance of the college building for temperature check and assessment.
8. Attend the orientation session in their respective colleges regarding the safety protocols to be observed inside the classrooms and other areas in the Campus.